8111 Concord Blvd., Concord, NC 28027, USA
2.6

I visited TJ Maxx several times during the week of January 1st and flound it freezing cold. I discovered that the front door on the OUT side was completely open both the inside and outside door.

The temperature outside was below freezing everyday that I visited the store. The employees had on overcoats ,and scarfs . They were friendly and courteous despite being cold. I noted that customers were complaining about the cold, and were leaving without making any purchases.

When I asked about the doors not closing I was told they were broken, and they could not get them fixed because the location people that take care of problems was closed this week. So instead of manually closing the doors, and have public use the IN doors - - the doors are left completely open with heat going out and cold air coming in.

I wouldn't recommend going to the TJ Maxx store in Blue Ridge, GA. until weather warms up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Shop Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments