2.8

Ive had the worst experience in january 2018. I.placed an order that was supposed to be gift, it wasnt being shipped for 10 days before i contacted customer service-replied follwed in 2 days that they experience delays (in end of january and 2 weeks delays?) Noone ever replied to my follow up email.

So i called and was told that my order was never processed due to some error in billing (noone ever cobtacted me about it), i was offered expedited shipping of new order deluvering next day as courtesy for inconvinience. However 2 of my cards charhed same amount from tj for amount of this order. Nextd day i receive shipoung email where shows that i have standart shipoing and not overnight. So i called and was told that i actually have 2(!!) Orders placed and thats why my cards were charged twice.

Apperantly the 1st order that i was told wasnt processed not only was, but it shipped and cant be cancelled. So i asked to cancel my expedited order then. Oh was i told that it cant be done since its in works preparing. I was just angry already at this unprofessional service.

And on my question whatcan she do to help answer was"nothing", supervisor can nor be riched,she has no number andicamt speak with him/her. It was insane!! She suggested for me to contact ups to reject delivery or stop it (me! Customer), it impossible to do because im not a shipper (i tried).

I called 3rd time. Was told same story-no help,no supervisor, both orders shipped and only chouce is either reject delivery or return to store ones delivered. Are you kidding? My friend who receives gift supposed to go through that hussle?

And besides she is in different state and cant present my card i paid it with. So i dont know if it works. And guess what supervisor called me a week later(!!! Not 1-2 days as i was told ,almost 7!) And from private number so i cant return call.

She left me voice saying same bs to return 2nd order and aorry gor inconvinience.

Realyyyyy?? What a nasty service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments