Not resolved
1.0
Details
1 comment

I purchased my daughter both a nume flat iron and nume curling wand for Christmas the flat iron was bought at TJ Max and wand from target.com. I also bought her a vanity.

Last Thursday she left the flat iron heating up on her vanity and due to the fact that there are no safety features on this flat iron it literally burnt her vanity! I was horrified at the thought that this flat iron could have started a fire ! I tried reaching Customer service however that seems impossible. Their website is down and the customer service number does not connect.

I am hoping that others see this and realize just how dangerous this flat iron is.

It is my hope that upon seeing this I will receive feedback from NUME itself. Very Dangerous Flat Iron!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nume Flat Iron.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $250.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

  • Flat Iron
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment
Anonymous
#1347855

uh... Hot styling tool on wood furniture...

and I bet she had it on the hottest setting too. You do realize that straighteners get to be about 450 degrees right? That heat would scorch any wood, especially if the styling tool was sat DIRECTLY ON IT.

And to be frank, all heated styling tools have warning labels in the packaging saying to not leave it unattended. This happened to me once, but I realized that it was MY fault and not the device.

Tj Maxx Reviews

  1. 50 reviews
  2. 29 reviews
  3. 35 reviews
  4. 16 reviews
  5. 13 reviews
Tj Maxx reviews