Norcross, Georgia

I had no idea that TJMax would close @ 9:30 p.m.. I entered the store around 9:20 pm and at about closing time and there was an announcement made over the PA system that the store was closed (9:30).

About 2 minutes later an associate yells across the store, "sir, the store is closed. You need to take that (shirt I was holding) to the register." I explained that, "there were 15 people waiting in line with 2 cashiers. Once the line got smaller, I would make my final purchase." She then stated, "well, you need to go ahead and wait in line!" So I walked over to her and asked her explain what the rush was about. During the time I waited, I could have purchased other items.

She was just determined to go home. Now there's an associate who really cares about the company and it's customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Tj Maxx Cons: Untrained staff.

• Untrained Staff

Comments

So true all they care about is to go home , no customer service what so ever!!

@Tony

People who work need to be fired and learn how to appreciate having a job and customer service skills!!!!

What's the rush?! THE STORE IS CLOSED!!

That is what closing time means. It doesn't mean continue to shop.

It means pay for your stuff and leave. The employees have families and kids to get home to, you know.

Tj Maxx Reviews