Fairfax, Virginia

Steer clear of TJ Maxx online. The return policy says you can return your online purchases to a TJ Maxx store with no problem.

However, when you try to do so, they treat you like a criminal. I returned the order the day after I received it. I brought the UPS package the items came in, the items in their original packaging and the online receipt. I also offered to show them the email from TJ Maxx with pictures of what I ordered.

It took forever as she INSPECTED each item, although every item was in its original plastic bag with tags attached. Then the cashier asked me if one of the skirts, which had all the tickets on it, was in its original plastic packaging and had been delivered to me by UPS the DAY BEFORE, had been worn. It was obvious that the skirt had not been worn - no creases, no spots, nothing.

I demanded my refund, which I received in full. I will NEVER EVER order anything from TJ Maxx online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Cashier.

Reason of review: Difficulty returning an online order to a store..

• Horrible Online Return Experience

Comments

Romayne

Cashiers are untrained and lack common sense and logic. So pathetic.

Tj Maxx Reviews