Millbrook, Alabama

While my boyfriend was checking out, the cashier, for some odd reason, could not figure out the correct amount of change to give back, even after another associate told her the correcr amount of change THREE TIMES. After this, she continuously misgendered my boyfriend.

After we left the store I was so angry that I went back in, thoroughly addressed the issues, and was then replied to with a sarcastic comment.

There was an overall awful staff considering I also do not recall being greeted upon entering the store or being asked if I needed any help. Needless to say, she will remember my face the next time I take a trip to TJ Maxx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Cashier.

Comments

oh you poor little snowflake... the cashier may have a learning disability, no one is greeted upon entering the stores, and most of the time all the associates are on register.

soooo sorry that your boyfriend looks like a chick. Ever think that she may have been trying to address YOU??

Tj Maxx Reviews