Saint Paul, Minnesota
3.7

Little Latino girl by the name of Anna G at your location(probably one of Obama's illegals) Was very rude. I simply ran in there to get a drink.

Not too long a line but a huge Latino family in front of me with bratty kids (of course). Anna G was at the last register practically in front of me. She saw me, but she went and did other things instead and took her time. When she called me over she wasn't nice and said a few words to me.

I had thought I had accidentally given her more than two dollars which covered the Dr Pepper. She took the money so fast without counting it first and started putting it immediately into the drawer. I didn't get to make sure I didn't give her too much either. I asked her how much I had given her and she rudely said 2.

I didn't even get to find out.

I may have given her too much but I didn't want to argue with her. She barely thanked me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Cashier.

Comments

If she was rude or you didn't like being in back of the "Latino" family why didn't you just walk out?

Correction:

I think that it was rude of the customer to assume and mention the female employee as "little latino girl" and one of "Obama's illegals".

I think that it was rude of the customer to assume and mention the female customer as "little latino girl" and one of "Obama's illegals".

#1194523

Was adding the "huge Latino family" necessary?

You're typing a complaint on the store and employee's not your fellow consumers mam.

#1191493

This happened at the store in Rogers, AR not St. Paul, MN BTW.

Tj Maxx Reviews