Resolved

Update by user Sep 14, 2016

aaaaa

Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2016

Enterprise Shopping Center - 9461 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Maryland, 20706

As a loyal customer of TJ Max I was very upset and sadden by the fact that the manager of this particular branch was not doing her job.I, too work in a customer service would never treat my customers in such a way that my family and I was being treated like today.

I understand that it was late and the store was going to close in just 30 minutes, but while browsing the aisle waiting for my mother and sister to finished with their shopping over the speaker I heard a woman voice saying to give this store a high rating. Which I didn't mind at first since they were just having fun while working. However, while my mother and sister has been in line for more than 10 minutes called me over to the checkout I saw that there was 3-4 women just standing there including whom I believe was the manager, just talking and chatting. They looked over to us, but then turn their head away and continued on with their conversation behind the cashier counter.

Leaving only one employee to do all the check out. As I take my sister's phone to take a picture of them and then video them, that was when they saw me and decided to open more registers. (I know this isn't the best photo and video). Please, do something about this.

I would've never wrote something if I didn't feel like it was necessary.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tj maxx customer care from Tj Maxx and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tj Maxx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tj Maxx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tj Maxx?

Comments