Delta, Ohio
1.6

I walked away in tears, from TJMaxx in KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN ON JUNE 1, 2016! I had to return an item that was only 4 days old that fell apart on me and I have the receipt plus the original bag that it came in and they stood up there and told me that I was lying to them that what I was bringing back was not what was on the sales receipt.

I tried to explain to the women that that was the only purse and shirt I bought at T.J.Maxx in Kalamazoo on Saturday May 28th and that was the receipt that I was given.

They said that because the makeup bag inside the purse was dirty but I was lying to them and that purse was old.... I was appalled humiliated and embarrassed that somebody who was supposed to be a professional would stand up there at the counter and call me a liar dirty makeup bag or not that was the purse that I bought and they tried to tell me that it was not I want you to know that myself and my friends will not be shopping you are TJ Maxx store in Kalamazoo Michigan anymore because of these two women I have spent a lot of money in that store and I have a lot of friends that go there and you may not care but I do and I don't wish that kind of experience on anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments