Fort Lee, New Jersey
4.4

I'd like to write about a nasty , rude and uneducated employee at the Secaucus,NJ

store that works at the jewelry department.

I wonder how this store can have such an hostile employee that doesn't know what customer service is.My wife and me went to check some watches, this element didn't even greet as should be a routine and caustically ask: what do you want?

I never thought i can have a welcome statement like this. I have been in many stores , places and this was very unusual and unexpected. After this initial disgusting greeting , her way to show the merchandise like imposing her

Attitude and her sarcastic comment since we didn't buy the merchandise : You liked it and now you don't! !! Shows her missing manners with the public. It was an humillating and disgusting experience. I complained to a supervisor and i was told that her name is NANCY and it's not the first time of someone complaining about her. Even the supervisor mentioned that another customer's spouse went back to the store looking for this person and with no good intentions.

My wife shops very often as this location and I join her sometimes . I'd like to ask someone at tj maxx management take this very seriously since we don't like to get into an unnecessary argument and an unpleasant shopping experience again.

Very sad and stressful situation! !

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Customer Care.

Comments

I am a employee of tjx companies, inc and have to say that behavior from a employee is totally unacceptable. She needs to be dealt with and should not be working with the public consumer behaving in that manner.

Tj Maxx Reviews