Laguna Hills, California
2.6

I purchased over $300 of clothes for my son and daughter 5 days ago. After having my son try the clothes on at home, I had 4 items to return as they were too small.

I tried to return the items and the cashier started mumbling something about the wrong department or code when she scanned the tags and crossing off the receipt. Apparently, the tags for 2 of the 4 items were coded incorrectly and the manager came over to inspect. The manager rudely said nothing can be returned and walked away. I was confused as to what was going on and so was the cashier as she asked her manager again, confirming she was unable to return my items.

I tried to get the manager to explain what was going on but she would only say the tags don't match the items. I asked her if she was suggesting I hadn't purchased the items at her store just a few days earlier and she said no I'm telling you that the tags don't match the items. I have never been so humiliated or frustrated over what should of been a simple return. The manager just walked away from me and wouldn't go into detail or answer my questions.

I'm still confused, not understanding how clothing I purchased from TJ Maxx that has TJ Maxx tags and a receipt that has a match to the clothes tags. Never again will I shop at TJ Maxx...never!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Customer Care.

Comments