Houston, Texas

I was in t j max on sept 20 or 21 not sure because it has been a while ... But it's been on my mind and I feel the need to express my concerns ...

I witnessed the store manager approving a return for under garments ... I was so angry I had to say something... This was in Las Vegas .. The Sahara and Decator location...

The cashier was trying to stick by store policy but it didn't matter to the stores that there is a virus that affects unborn babies... And yes the women who returned the undergarments was pregnant

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Manager.

Comments

Like many stores, returned undergarments get damaged out. Its a customer service to return them just as walmart will damage out, even underwear tried on in the dressing room at walmart get damaged out.

Tj maxx doesnt allow them to be tried on. Therefore if you buy them and dont like them you may return them.

If the under garments were never worn and she had a receipt and tags, then what's the problem? Also, its none of your business what other customers return.

Tj Maxx Reviews