I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside.I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD.
The head manager there was very rude in tone and said the bag is defective and got very loud. So unprofessional. I said I know that is why I'd like to return it. The tags are attached and I have my receipt.
The rude manager would not take the bag back. In previous visits I've heard her be very rude to other customers as well. I'm reporting her to the corporate office. I've attached pictures of the bag and my receipt.
TJMaxx should offer communications training to their employees.The manager at their Rockville MD location should be replaced immediately.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them ..."
- "Hello Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."