I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside.I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD.

Related: Tj Maxx - Totally humiliated

The head manager there was very rude in tone and said the bag is defective and got very loud. So unprofessional. I said I know that is why I'd like to return it. The tags are attached and I have my receipt.

The rude manager would not take the bag back. In previous visits I've heard her be very rude to other customers as well. I'm reporting her to the corporate office. I've attached pictures of the bag and my receipt.

TJMaxx should offer communications training to their employees.The manager at their Rockville MD location should be replaced immediately.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tj Maxx Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tj Maxx?

Comments

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1232061

Mt airy md tj maxx and home goods,I think the mgmt,of this 2 stores kept following me and giving me dirty looks,I am a person of color,and everyone ,else in the the store was blond,color why the mgmt, follow them also, but he kept following me. Iam a loyal tj maxx customer from day one and I am now very hurt.I felt humiliatad,and very uncomfortable. ..