I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside.I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD.
The head manager there was very rude in tone and said the bag is defective and got very loud. So unprofessional. I said I know that is why I'd like to return it. The tags are attached and I have my receipt.
The rude manager would not take the bag back. In previous visits I've heard her be very rude to other customers as well. I'm reporting her to the corporate office. I've attached pictures of the bag and my receipt.
TJMaxx should offer communications training to their employees.The manager at their Rockville MD location should be replaced immediately.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."
- "Where do I start. The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in. However,..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."