Tj Maxx Manager Review from Upper Marlboro, Maryland

22 of 100 Tj Maxx reviews

I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside.I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD.

The head manager there was very rude in tone and said the bag is defective and got very loud. So unprofessional. I said I know that is why I'd like to return it. The tags are attached and I have my receipt.

The rude manager would not take the bag back. In previous visits I've heard her be very rude to other customers as well. I'm reporting her to the corporate office. I've attached pictures of the bag and my receipt.

TJMaxx should offer communications training to their employees.The manager at their Rockville MD location should be replaced immediately.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Shopping
review #830880 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tj Maxx? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 100 Tj Maxx reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26 #1232061 Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States

Mt airy md tj maxx and home goods,I think the mgmt,of this 2 stores kept following me and giving me dirty looks,I am a person of color,and everyone ,else in the the store was blond,color why the mgmt, follow them also, but he kept following me. Iam a loyal tj maxx customer from day one and I am now very hurt.I felt humiliatad,and very uncomfortable. ..

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tj Maxx. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tj Maxx.
Filing a new complaint about
×