Mount Laurel, New Jersey
4.4
Layout of Store

Im in the store number 346 in Voorhees Nj and was just disrespected by a ride emplyee in the jewelry depart as well.She gave me a dirty look when i tried to get her attention and then left me standing at the counter for so long i walked away and went and spoke to the manager.

I am so angry i had to put all my stuff back and leave the store. The associates name is Tanisha.

Nappy head ***.Yes i said tjat i have been a card holder for many years and om mad as ***.

Review about: Tj Maxx Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Tj Maxx?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1273519

Maybe you should learn to wait your turn patiently and speak when spoken to instead of rudely "trying to get her attention." Good riddance! I'm sure the TJ Maxx credit collections bureau will be glad you finally gave up that card since you dont pay anyway#