2146 Henderson Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30345, USA

I made a purchase at TJ Maxx in Norcross and tried to return it at the Tucker location with the receipt. The assistant manager made me feel so bad in the presence of other customers and staff members.

I had my receipt and the tag was still on the item but she refused to refund me because she said the price for the Michael Koors jewelry was too high ($129.99) and she had never seen a MK necklace for that value at TJ Maxx. I said "But the receipt is here and the tag is still on the necklace" She insist that something wasn't right. She said she was calling the other store but wasn't able to get anyone to answer the phone. She eventually removed the necklace from the box and said yes, here is the correct tag underneath it.

The tag underneath it was $49.99 and she said that is more like it. I said absolutely not, that is for a ring that I purchased. This manager totally humiliated me and said that is incorrect and if I wanted a refund I will have to go to the original store because the most she would refund me is $49.99. I could not believe what I was hearing.

I drove to the other store and explained what happened and the jewelry manager there said she would speak with the manager at the Tucker location because she was aware of the item that was sold and it was priced correctly. Once again, I have never been so humiliated in a store in my entire life.

Then to have to drive over 30 miles to return the item, was unnecessary. I took pictures of the item and the receipt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Manager.

Tj Maxx Cons: Rude assistant manager.

Comments