Denver, Colorado
4.3

Today me and my mother went to shop at T.J Max, we have been loyal

customers for many years in the Denver Co, Downtown location. Unfortunately, my mother had to use the restroom and they denied her to use it. They said they were shut down for everyone from now on. My mother is Diabetic, and is an elderly woman. It is unfortunate that this has happened and we are very disappointed. I understand that there have been bad situations going on in the restroom, but i believe it is unfair for customers not being able to use it let alone some one elderly or with disabilities. it would be unfortunate if someone would defecate of urinate in the store because access to the restroom was denied. I know I am not the only one very upset about this problem, and I hope everyone else voices their opinion about this. I hope this store re-considers opening them and having a better plan to take care of the restrooms and especially their customers. Having a security around, etc I am sure you guys are smart enough to think of something and better your customer service.

Thank You.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tj Maxx Customer Care.

Reason of review: Closing the public restrooms.

Comments