3.0

I ordered a pair of shoes from TJ Maxx on-line.When they arrived I immediately tried one on.

It was too big. I wear a size 6. I looked in the shoe, it was a size 7-1/2. I checked the other shoe, it too was a 7-1/2.

The box was clearly marked size 6. I was able to sell them to a friend for $25.00. I am totally disappointed as now I don't have the shoes and am out the shipping cost also.

I am worried about trying to order them again, as I'm not sure I'll get the correct size.Does Quality Control not check the size of the shoe with the box they are in before sending?

This person wrote the review because of "sent the wrong size" of shoes from Tj Maxx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Tj Maxx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was receiving the incorrect size shoes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tj Maxx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tj Maxx?

Comments